Under their “Celebrating our Partners” Program, the Myer Foundation and Sidney Myer Fund have generously funded ISS Australia to carry out a two-year Capacity Building project aimed at ensuring the long-term sustainability of our core services – services that receive little government funding.
ISS Australia’s Capacity Building project aims to improve organisational capacity by focusing on the following areas:
- Diversifying and increasing the organisation’s income sources
- Taking a more strategic approach to the management of ISS Australia
- Raising the profile of ISS Australia to ensure our services are accessible throughout Australia
- Improving ISS Australia’s infrastructure
- Improving the governance of ISS Australia
A Business Development Manager has been employed for a period of two years to realise the goal of making ISS Australia a strong and sustainable organisation that is better equipped to assist children and families in need of inter-country social work services into the future.
We thank the Myer Foundation and Sidney Myer Fund for their generous funding of this project.