ISS Australia defends children and connects families separated across international borders.
We provide support through a range of professional Social Work, Legal and Mediation services, and we make every dollar count.
Donations over $2 are tax-deductible and can be made:
- Online: via Paypal
- Over the phone: call 1300 657 843
- By post: print this form and send a cheque, money order or credit card details to: ISS Australia, Level 2, 424 William St, West Melbourne VIC 3003
ISS Australia is the only not for profit organisation in Australia dedicated to helping children and families separated by international borders.
Australia is a highly multicultural country, with 50% of Australians born overseas or having at least one parent born overseas (2016 Census). This is one of the reasons why demand for ISS Australia’s unique expertise is consistently high.
We need your support to keep pace with this demand and to help more children and families to connect across international borders.
How your money helps…
Your donation will help us to:
- Facilitate children having regular access to both parents, following separation or divorce
- Find and re-unite families
- Mitigate potential child protection risks and act as a “safety net” for children at risk of neglect or abuse
- Support children who have come to live with extended family in Australia, including those from a refugee background
These are just some examples of the work ISS Australia performs. To read some case studies please click here.
How much does it cost?
ISS Australia relies heavily on its own fundraising, as we receive limited government funding.
Through the help of supporters like you we’re able to continue helping children and families in need of our essential services. Below are just some of the causes your support helps:
- $450 pays for our National Helpline for one day
- $800 pays for a welfare check for a child who could be at risk of neglect or abuse
- $1,800 allows a family going through separation to undertake mediation
- $2,500 facilitates a child in out of home care overseas to be cared for by extended family in Australia
Your donation will help ISS Australia to defend children and connect families: thank you!