ISS Australia defends children and connects families separated across international borders as a consequence of relationship breakdown, migration, trafficking, abduction, asylum seeking and other factors. We also assist vulnerable children where there are protection concerns. ISS Australia provides support through a range of professional Social Work, Legal and Mediation services.
We’re committed to making every dollar count.
Donations over $2 are tax-deductible and can be made:
- Online: Make a secure donation online via Paypal:
- Over the phone: Call 1300 657 843
- By post, for one-off and regular donations: Print this form and send a cheque, money order or credit card details to: ISS Australia, Level 2, 313 Flinders Lane, Melbourne VIC 3000
ISS Australia is the only not for profit organisation in Australia focused solely on helping children and families separated by international borders.
Australia is a multicultural country, with over 50% of Australians being migrants or the children of migrants (ABS Data). This is one of the reasons why demand for ISS Australia’s unique expertise is at record levels and beyond our existing capacity.
We need your support to enable us to keep pace with this demand, and help more children and families to be connected across international borders.
How your money helps…
Your donation helps us to:
- Return abducted children home
- Facilitate children having regular access to both parents, following separation / divorce
- Find and re-unite families
- Mitigate potential child protection risks and act as a “safety net” for those children at risk of neglect and / or abuse
- Support children who have come to live with extended family in Australia, including children from a refugee background
These are just some examples of the work ISS Australia performs. To see some case studies please click here…
How much does it cost?
ISS Australia relies heavily on its own fundraising, as we receive limited government funding.
Through the help of our supporters we’re able to continue helping children and families in need of our essential services. Below are just some of the causes your support helps:
- $450 pays for our National Helpline for one day
- $800 pays for a welfare check for a child who could be at risk of neglect and / or abuse
- $1,800 allows a family going through separation to undertake mediation
- $2,500 facilitates a child in out of home care overseas to be cared for by extended family in Australia
Your donations help ISS Australia to defend children and connect families.