ISS Australia is a leader in its field and the only Australian non-government organisation with a unique focus on providing intercountry social work and legal casework services.
ISS Australia offers a range of services focusing on the care, protection and support of children and families across international borders.
Our intercountry social work and legal services include:
- Intercountry Adoption Tracing and Reunification Service (ICATRS)
- Intercountry Adoption Family Support Service (ICAFSS, in partnership with LifeWorks)
- International Post Adoption Tracing Service (IPATS)
- General Family Tracing and Reunification
- International Parental Child Abduction – Social Work Support Service (IPCA Social Work)
- International Parental Child Abduction – Legal Assistance Service (IPCA Legal)
- International Family Mediation (IFM) Service
- Intercountry Child Welfare and Kinship Care
- NSW Special Search Service
- Research, Advocacy and Training
All our services are provided by qualified social workers and lawyers, and accredited family mediators, experienced in delivering high-quality intercountry casework services.
Please note: fees are charged for some ISS Australia services (depending on whether we receive Government funding); please go here to see the current fee schedules for our Victorian and NSW Offices.
Download ISS Australia’s General Services Brochure here